Please select a search type and click on the ：Search" button to find the appropriate FAQ. You may also use the keyword search to find or narrow down the results.
- Search by Product Category
- Search by Model No.
- Search by Problem Statement
- Q31.Mega Steno 2.0 only show one removable drive icon in Windows 2000.
- Windows 2000 can only support 1 mass storage device, please install the attached driver or install Windows 2000 Service Pack 3 or above.
- Q32.The compatibility about the USB2.0 (1.1) Internal Card Reader and USB1.1(2.0) motherboard.
- USB 2.0 Internal Card Reader or motherboard can backward support USB 1.1 Internal Card Reader or motherboard specification. However, due to the limitation of USB 1.1 Internal Card Reader or motherboard, the read/write speed will be in USB 1.1 specification.
- Q33.Driver question about Mega Steno Card Reader in Windows XP.
- Windows XP supports multiple USB Mass Storage Device, you may use Mega Steno Card Reader by simply plug-and-play.
- Q34.Can I insert several flash cards on the Mega Steno card reader and copy data from each other?
- Yes. However, the read/write speed will be slower.
- Q35.Can I pull out the flash card if Mega Steno card reader is read / write other Cards?
- Yes, You may pull out the flash cards safely if they are not under read / write condition.
- Q36.Can I pull the Mega Steno card reader out of the USB port when the computer is read / write the device?
- It will cause the data loss if you pull out the Mega Steno card reader when the computer is read / write the device. Please wait until the LED light stops in front of the panel before you pull the device out of USB port.
- Q37.The Mega Steno Card Reader trouble shooting.
1. If the system can’t find the card reader device when you plug it into your computer, please startup the USB controller in the BIOS setting.
2. Please try other USB port if no work.
3. Also check the "USB Root Hub" and "USB Universal Host Controller" exist in the "USB port controller" under "Device Manager" and no error symbol.
4. For SDHC please refer to the product specifications.
1. Please confirm the Card Reader has supported your operation system. Please refer to the system requirement of card reader manual.
2. OS Win98, 2000 and Mac maybe have driver demand. Please install the driver correctly.
3. In Microsoft Windows OS, it sometimes will assign the same device letter to a removable USB device as is assigned to an existing device, rendering the USB drive inaccessible if you have network drives mapped, or more than two local hard drive or CD drives.
1. Please plug the flash card into the right slot and don’t mix up. Inappropriate operation may damage flash card (data) and card reader.
2. Do not disconnect the flash card during the formatting or data accessing. No responsibility is provided for any damage to or loss of any program, data, or other information stored in abnormal operation.
3. The read/write speed will be slower if you insert several flash cards on the card reader and read/write data from each other.
- Q38.What maximum size of Memory Stick Pro Duo card can Mega Steno MGA20 support?
- Mega Steno MGA20 can support maximum size of Memory Stick Pro Duo card is 512MB.
- Q39.My RS MMC card can not work on Nokia 6630 and 6670.
- The inbuilt MultiMediaCard (MMC) reader in Nokia 6630 and 6670 imaging smartphone functions on 1.8 Volt, and therefore it requires dual voltage MMC(DV-RS MMC: the card can support both 1.8V and 3V).
- Q40.Why the MMC card always can not be detected on Nokia mobile phone but on card reader it can format and erase data?
- We only know Nokia change F/W frequently and some software provider support program for Nokia and it is not fully compatible.