- Apacer industrial SSD SUFD, consumer SSD AS602, AH128 and AH 129 flash drive win the 19th Taiwan Excellence Awards
- Apacer's SmartBadge, which combines data security and storage needs, wins the “COMPUTEX TAIPEI design & innovation awards”
- Apacer once again breaks through and introduces the world’s first four dual SSD solutions – CSFD, SRFD, SHFD and SUFD, adding additional functions to the SSD.
- Apacer introduces its 4GB DDR3-1333 ECC RDIMM Energy-saving Server Memory Module Featuring Ultra Low voltage that Slashes Costs of Enterprise-level Servers
- With top-class specifications and delicate texture, Apacer’s new 200X high-speed USB drives Handy Steno 522 is marked by an extraordinary momentum.
- Apacer’s latest industrial SSD solutions, SAFD 254,employs its proprietary stacking technology, which supports both high capacity requirement and wide operating temperature demand for tough environments.
- Establishes VA-Consumer product department and includes 4 product lines: Digital Storage, Multi-Media Solution, Digital Sharing, Peripheral.
- Introduces high capacity and low power consumption 8GB DDR2 Fully Buffered DIMM memory module.
- Apacer's SmartBadge, which combines data security and storage needs, wins the “IF product design award”.
- Becomes an official sponsor of WCG 2009 Grand Final, held in Chengdu, China.
- Apacer’s Industrial SSD Solutions, SDM 7P/180D LP, featuring patented connector wins the 18th Taiwan Excellence Award.
- Announces the DDR3-2133MHz “Giant II DDR3 Overclocking Memory Module series” further adopt the unique “air-fall” vents for quick heat dissipation.
- Announces 8GB DDR3 Server Memory Module with built-in Thermal Sensor for Excellent Power-saving advantages.
- Wins sponsorship from Bureau of Foreign Trade, Ministry of Economic Affairs, for its project of ”Establishment of Brand Management Systems by Taiwanese Enterprises”
- AH421 Wins the “IF product design award”
- Wins the “Taiwan Excellence Award” for its Aeolus active overclocking memory module.
- Aeolus active overclocking memory module wins “Innovation Award” from PC world Greece and “Editor’s Choice” from PC magazine Russia.
- Introduces SSD+ Optimizer, the world's first Solid State Drive (SSD) optimization solution with HyperFast technology from performance and reliability innovator Diskeeper Corporation.
- Cooperate with RTD, the founding member of the PC/104 Embedded Consortium, to develop its innovative new SATA Disk Chip (SDC) SSD.
- Introduces low power consumption DDR2 Fully Buffered DIMM memory module.
- Memory module products awarded NO1 in “ NOVA Channel Award” in Taiwan.
- AH225 / AH421 handy drive wins “ Innovation Award” from Tweak Germany.
- HT203 wins “Rexware Golden Award” .
- Founds India subsidiary.
- Awarded as “Demonstrative Project” and wins sponsorship from Ministry of Economic Affairs, R.O.C., for its “Project A+: Global Logistic and Value Added”.
- Wins the iF Product Design Award for its AH421 flash drive.
- Wins the G-Mark International Design Award from Japan for its AU860 MP4 player and AH225 flash drive.
- Introduces DDR2-1066 4GB Kit 2, 4GB DDR2-800 FB-DIMM & 8GB DDR2-667 ECC RDIMM ahead of competitors.
- Leading industry to launch the new generation of single chip solution with fastest Serial ATA Flash Drives (SAFD).
- Wins the Best Buy Award from the Australia PC User for its AU581MP3 player.
- Introduces 10th anniversary special edition “Love Memory SD card”, a combination of fashion and aesthetic token into memory card series.
- Awarded NO1 in “ NOVA Channel Award” in Taiwan.
- Awarded as “Users’ Favorite Brand” by CBINEWS in China.
- Wins the award of “Product of the Year 2007” from the online survey conducted by Tian- Ji Yesky for its SDHC Class.
- Becomes a worldwide enabling partner of Intel for offering FB-DIMM solutions.
- Becomes an official sponsor of WCG ITALY 2006.
- Introduces world’s first 2.5” SATA RAID Flash Drive (SRFD) that increases data reliability and security .
- Wins the G-Mark International Design Award from Japan for its AH520 USB flash drive.
- Wins the Symbol of Excellence (SOE) award for its AH520 USB Flash Drive, AA220 USB 2.0 Anion Extension Cradle, FB-DIMM, and DDR400 Very-Low-Profile（VLP）ECC Registered DIMM 2GB.
- Handy Steno enhanced for Windows® VistaTM ReadyBoost.
- Becomes the world’s sixth largest branded memory maker according to DRAMeXchange 2006 Branded DRAM Module Revenue Ranking Survey.
- Wins the SOE for its DDR2 533 UNB-DIMM, DDR 333 Micro- DIMM, Photo Steno Pro II CF Card and Share Steno CD211.
- Voted by readers as the best brand in the USB Flash Drive category as shown in HWM & GameAxis, Malaysia 2004/2005.
- Wins the Photokina Star Award from Photopresse and Digit for its Photo Steno Pro II.
- Wins the Sliver Award from the NAOE for Share Steno CD211.
- Longtan plant wins international standard for environmental management systems, ISO 14001:2004.
- Wins the G-Mark International Design Award from Japan for its HA 202 USB flash drive.
- Introduces DDRII DRAM modules for servers ahead of competitors.
- Wins the Gold Award from the NAOE for its Disc Steno.
- Wins the G-Mark International Design Awards from Japan for its HT203 USB flash drive.
- Becomes the world’s fifth largest memory maker in the iSuppli survey.
- Introduces memory-stick-supported MP3 player in cooperation with Sony and wins the Symbol of Excellence (SOE) award.
- Introduces world’s first portable photo CD burner and wins the National Award of Excellence (NAOE).
- Becomes the world’s ninth biggest flash memory maker as shown in the Dataquest survey.
- Voted by readers as the most influential digital storage brand by PC2000 of Taiwan.
- Becomes an official memory supplier of HP and Acer.
- Launches strategic alliance with Sony to become the exclusive distributor of Sony Memory Stick.
- Establishes firmware R&D team.
- Introduces Wintel server products.
- Founds Chinese subsidiary in Shanghai.
- Launches strategic alliance with SST through mutual investment.
- Introduces industrial-grade memory modules.
- Founds Japanese subsidiary in Tokyo.
- Launches into strategic alliance with IBM to accelerate DDR memory module enabling.
- Targets the assembly PC market and is early market leader for DDR PC2100 DRAM modules.
- Becomes the world’s fourth biggest memory module maker in Dataquest survey.
- Introduces flash memory product line.
- Introduces DRAM modules that comply with Intel PC 100 ahead of competitors.
- Produces RIMM products in cooperation with Rambus.
- Establishes the Longtan, Taiwan plant and Dutch subsidiary.
- Apacer Technology, Inc and US subsidiary founded.